- Product Name: SANTA POE Power Over Ethernet Injector;
- Package Content: 2 Pairs x POE Power Over Ethernet Injector(White + Black);
- Dimension: 18.5 x 2 x 2cm/7.3″ x 0.8″ x 0.8″(L*W*H); Connector Type: 2.1mm x 5.5mm,RJ45 Male ,RJ45 Female;
- Cord Length: 12cm/4.7″; Type: Splitter,Application: WLAN, routers, switches, internet telephony, security monitoring etc.;
- Main Material: Plastic, Electric Parts;
- Color: 1Set White and 1Set Black;
- Net Weight: 56g; Passive POE Adaptor: 30M/98Ft.
This kit need the external power adapter to power on the device. Passive PoE Injector and PoE Splitter Kit allows low cost of delivering power over the network cable for shorter distances.
This kit allows power to be carried on 10/100 networks over the spare, unused pairs of a CAT5, CAT5E, CAT6 or CAT7 Ethernet network cable. On shorter network lengths, The power source could feed the wireless access point, IP video surveillance camera,Ip phone etc.
This Kit contains both very cost effective injector and splitter. The injector inserts the DC voltage at the source location into the 5.5mm x 2.1mm injector plug,
Then the DC voltage run through the spare pairs of the 10BASE-T or 100BASE-T network cable to the Splitter side, And the splitter splits the DC voltage from the network cable into the 5.5mm x 2.1mm DC jack.
Power feed Pins: 4/5(+), 7/8(-)
There are 2 different cables for each color(each color cable you can use respectively). One is used at the router end of the Ethernet cable along with the power supply for the device you want to power. The other one is used at the end of the Ethernet cable to extract the power and send it to the device to power.
Power from POE is generally 24v, most standalone devices is 5v to 12v.This product is used with the 12 volt power supply for that camera(ideal for 12Vdc). It just adds the power to the Ethernet cable at one end then removes it at the camera end so you can plug it into the camera power connector. If you look at the image you will see one the round connectors on the one pigtail is a male and the other is a female. If you did not get a 12 volt power supply with the camera you will have to purchase one. It plugs in to a wall outlet and the round plug connects to the POE injector.
2 x PoE injector cable(White and Black); 2 x PoE splitter cable(White and Black)