How to Shop on tonimarth.com
It’s simple to shop on tonimarth.com :
Steps to Buy
1. Select the product you want.
2. When the desired product is found, click on the “Add to cart” button below it.
3. Do the same for other products that you desire.
4. When done, click on “Cart” found at the upper right of the website. It takes you to the cart page.
5. On the cart page, you can select the quantities of products you want. Once you have selected the quantities you want, click on the “Update Cart” button.
6.Click “Shop” at the upper right of the website if you wish to buy more products, if not, click “Proceed To Checkout” button.
7.Fill in your details
8. Place your order by click on the “Place Order” button below.
Call or text +2348079560094 to place your order.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safe and secure shopping
Payments on tonimarth.com can easily be made with cash on delivery.
On time delivery
Your orders take utmost priority and will be delivered between 1-3 working days, between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. There’s also the availability of a Saturday special delivery option for further convenience for our customers. Should you have any questions on your order, you can either contact our customer service team via our contact form, sending an email to email@example.com or you can call or the number +2348079560094
Tonimarth offers a 7 day return policy for products we sell . If something goes wrong with an eligible product and you notify us within 7 days of receiving the item, we will help you to reach a satisfactory resolution such as a return for replacement, exchange, or refund.
After 7 days, our return policy expires and refunds/returns/exchanges are no longer covered. However, if you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason and the return policy has expired, you can still contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help if we can.
If the product has a manufacturer’s warranty that is still active after the return time frame has elapsed, the buyer should contact the manufacturer directly.
Products in the categories below are not eligible for return:
- Products that have been installed, used, or altered from their original condition.
- Products with tampered or missing serial / UPC numbers.
- Products damaged due to misuse
If a product is covered under a manufacturer’s warranty, the product’s manufacturer has authorized third-party repair service providers to repair their products. For these products, you may be directed to contact the manufacturer or service center to handle issues covered under the warranty and receive your repair or replacement free of charge.
General Return Process
1. Registration of Complaint:
Register your complaint before the return policy expires.
2. Complaint Review:
Within 48 hours, your request will be reviewed by us.
3. Complaint Feedback:
After your complaint is reviewed, your item may or may not be authorized for return depending on the ‘General Return Policy Eligibility’ factors described above.
4. Return of Item:
If return is authorized, you will be asked to return the item within the time frame communicated while ensuring that:
- The item is returned in its original packaging with all accessories intact.
- The item is in the same condition it was in when delivered.
- The invoice is included with the reason for return written on it.
5. Return Confirmation:
Once your return is received you will receive a confirmation, however if the item does not meet the criteria required for #4 – Return of Item, your return may be declined.
6. Resolution Processing:
Depending on the exact issue final resolution after return confirmation may happen very quickly or may take longer. Scenarios involving relatively detailed inspections or examinations may take longer.
7. Final Resolution:
Your repair, replacement, refund or exchange will be on its way to you.